Wednesday, October 31, 2018

The Maddening Thing From the Kitchen of the Mad King

Yes, yes, I have it, I have the shiny... its mine, and you can't have it!

You want to pry the precious from my lips?

"Get a grip Mitsu!"

I.. I must... consume... waffles...


They call to me... the shiny glittering... stones and dusts...

Top with cream... whipped, blood and make sure its nipped!

...and a bit of this, yes... his bloodstone won't be missed...

"Mitsu! What in the Eternal Alchemy are you doing???"

Maaagic... with blooDstone... I don't apprEciate you questioning my judgement on these waffles, miss. See, they are perfect the way they are!

"You sure about that? Let me try.."

No, you mustn't touch the precious thing!!!

*om nomnom crunch nom nom*

"You still sure about that? Look at your plate..."

Its fine, its excellent, its the pinnacle of perfect in waffle form! Plus the Bloodstone... hungers......

"...and what is this, perhaps more presumptuous consumption?"

NOOOOooooo!!!! DO NOT TOUCH MY ICE CREAM!!!
I've added just the right amount of salted Bloodstone to give it a sticky sweet texture, one rivaling the blood of the fallen!

"MITSU I TOLD YOU NO! PUT THAT STUFF DOWN NOW!!!"

NEVER! You will not have my precious!!!

"Don't make me beat you over the head with Ventari's tablet or my scepticaliper. Put the ice cream down."

*squish nom om squish buuuurp*

**WHACK**

Excelsior, Peacemakers!

Elrayn here, I had to beat her over the head to get her to put it down, she needs a night spent in Headquarters to sober up. Do me a favour and make sure she doesn't remember me hitting her over the head...


No comments:

Post a Comment